Saturday, November 9, 2013

Going to embark on a Doctorate degree!

The time has come, after all these years I have taken the decision to start a Doctorate degree. Now seems my last chance, and at the same time, everything seems to be aligned in its favor. I just wished I've found this specific program earlier, sooner. I was reading it may take 3 to 4 years to complete, but the worst is not that but the cost. The cost seems to be around $40000 more or less. Not too outrageous compared to other schools, but still a fortune for me (a donation or two on this page would be awesome, lol). Of course I wont be paying it all up front, but its cost is the real burden that worries me. Oh well, hopefully it will pay off later on. So I've been busy with work and applying for the school. Lots of requirements, but all is set now, and I'm awaiting for the reply to my admission, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment