Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic games opening, was it boring or is just me?

Just watch some of the Olympic games opening in London, after about 40 min, I could not stand it anymore, so boring, slowwww. The whole history thing, inundated with British themes that many times nobody else knew what they were talking about, like that TV show that nobody outside the Uk has ever seen.... seriously?, here in the US the commentator had to really "Explain" what was going on, because without their narration, it didn't make any sense at all, and honestly, watching the whole thing could put anybody to sleep. At least that's my opinion. Specially compared to the amazing Beijing opening, that although I know it may never be repeated (costed billions), I think the UK should had tried harder and consider that the whole world and not only them, were watching.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment